Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Sbrocchi
Dr. Richard Sbrocchi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sylvania, OH. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Sbrocchi is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital, Mercy St Vincent Medical Center and OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital. Dr. Sbrocchi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Sbrocchi has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...