A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schamp
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schamp, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schamp graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Schamp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Forest Park Community Hospital
- St Alexius Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ogden Schamp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard O. Schamp practice?
- Dr. Richard Schamp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schamp practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Family Physicians.