A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schellin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schellin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Schellin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arthur Schellin DO is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Schellin practice?
- Dr. Richard Schellin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schellin practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Aledo, TX.
See Weatherford Radiologists.