A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schellin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schellin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schellin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schellin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Schellin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arthur Schellin DO is a male Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Schellin practice?
- Dr. Richard Schellin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Schellin practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Weatherford, TX.
See Weatherford Radiologists.