Learn more about Dr. Richard Schenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schenk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schenk
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schenk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schenk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenk graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schenk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
- Univ Of MedDentistry Of Nj, Newark, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Schenk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Schenk practice?
- Dr. Richard Schenk has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Schenk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Whippany, NJ.
See Whippany Surgeons.