A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schenk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schenk, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenk graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schenk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
- Univ Of MedDentistry Of Nj, Newark, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Schenk MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Schenk practice?
- Dr. Richard Schenk has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Schenk practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Whippany, NJ.
See Whippany Surgeons.