A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Scher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Scher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Scher, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Scher graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Scher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center-Meridian Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Marc Scher DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Scher practice?
- Dr. Richard Scher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Scher practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Little Silver, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Little Silver Internists, Little Silver Oncologists, and Little Silver Hematologists.