A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Scher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Scher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Scher, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Scher graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Scher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center-Meridian Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Marc Scher DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Scher practice?
- Dr. Richard Scher has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Scher practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Little Silver, NJ.
See Little Silver Internists, Little Silver Oncologists, and Little Silver Hematologists.