Dr. Richard Marc Scher DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Scher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Scher, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma and General Oncology LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scher graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Scher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Scher practice?
Dr. Richard Scher practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near Little Silver, NJ.
See Little Silver Internists, Little Silver Oncologists, Little Silver Hematologists, and Little Silver Pathologists.