A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Scheuermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Scheuermann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Scheuermann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheuermann graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Scheuermann has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scheuermann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Scheuermann practice?
Dr. Richard Scheuermann practices Family Medicine near Medford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Medford Family Physicians.