A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schieken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schieken, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Diseases in Twins
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schieken graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schieken has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Med College Of Virginia Hosps, Richmond, Va
- Medical College Of Virginia HospitalsVcu