Dr. Richard Schilling Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Richard Schilling?

December 26th, 2013

Confused for sure

I am a new employee (1.5 yr.) with Cook. Great company. Bloomington is a great town. My family has utilized the clinic a copy of times. To be honest, I think that we will go with my husband's plan. I feel that being up to date is an issue with the medical staff. We were able to find and understand the information found on Google much better. My family might not be as educated but I felt much smarter than the staff and doctor.

July 17th, 2013

Unusual

My family and I felt that Dr. Schilling was not interested in his job. He appeared to be aloof and preoccupied. It was also our opinion that he appeared to have a 'lazy' disposition.

November 26th, 2012

BAD doctor and not a nice man

My family brought in our 8 yr. old son for obvious medical attention. We were treated in such a demeaning manner. All of us felt stupid and uneducated when we left. We will not be back to see 'Dr.' Schilling. I would never recommend him. He is such a snob and very rude.

October 23rd, 2012

Are You Kidding Me?

This guy is a total joke. No interest in his patients.

September 18th, 2012

This guy just wants to get out of the office. Make his paycheck and reap the benefits.

May 7th, 2012

sadistic?

On two occasions, Dr.Schilling caused more pain than necessary to my young son. Once was when he was getting an impaled knee stitched up and Dr. Schilling couldn't even wait 5 seconds between the first numbing shot and the next- to allow the anesthesia to kick in a bit- he just kept going, one after another- first one directly in the center of the wound. I have had stitches 4 times and staples once and never have I been treated like my poor little boy was that day. There was another occurance after this that was the final straw for me. I dropped my Cook insurance after this and went to my husbands plan. I think the Cook Clinic 'settles' for Dr's that can't keep their own clientel.

March 13th, 2012

I do not understand how this person can call himself a doctor. He is rude and really thinks he is something special. He stinks as a doctor. I will go to my dog's vet next time.

April 11th, 2011

Why is he a doctor?

Dr. Schilling has proven to be an awful doctor at Cook. He doesn't listen to his patients and is arrogant and condescending if asked any follow up questions. I don't know why , or how, he is a doctor. I have spoken with others who have been seen by him, and they have all been extremely dissatistfied.

March 26th, 2011

awful person very selfish doesn't think about anybody but himself

July 26th, 2017