A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schilsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schilsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schilsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schilsky, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schilsky graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schilsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lewis Schilsky MD is a male Oncologist , has 37 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Schilsky practice?
- Dr. Richard Schilsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schilsky practices Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Oncologists.