A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schilsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schilsky, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schilsky graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schilsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schilsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Schilsky practice?
Dr. Richard Schilsky practices Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Oncologists.