Learn more about Dr. Richard Schilsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schilsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schilsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schilsky, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schilsky graduated from University of Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schilsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lewis Schilsky MD is a male Oncologist , has 37 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Schilsky practice?
- Dr. Richard Schilsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schilsky practices Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Oncologists.