A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schlanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schlanger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schlanger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlanger graduated from Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse.
Dr. Schlanger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Schlanger MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Schlanger practice?
- Dr. Richard Schlanger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schlanger practices Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.