A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schlenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schlenk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schlenk, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cyst (Syringomyelia)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Vertebrae inflammation (Spondylitis)
- Whiplash Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlenk graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schlenk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Huron Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlenk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Schlenk practice?
Dr. Richard Schlenk practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Solon, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.