- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schlenk is Good. Dr. Schlenk has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schlenk, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 23 Areas, including Arachnoid Cysts, Back Pain, and Clipping of Intracranial Aneurysm.20 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlenk graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schlenk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Lutheran Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlenk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schlenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Schlenk practice?
Dr. Richard Schlenk practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Solon, OH.
See Cleveland Neurological Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Schlenk, Dr. Ricardo Schlenk, Dr. Rich Schlenk, Dr. Richie Schlenk, Dr. Rick Schlenk, Dr. Rickey Schlenk