Dr. Richard Schlenk MD Patient Reviews

June 3rd, 2016
The Best Back Surgeon in Ohio
Top notch Doctor!

February 10th, 2016
Dr. Schlenk is very attentive and compassionate, answering all my questions thoroughly and helping me understand my symptoms and neurological disease condition.

January 24th, 2015
Awesome Doc
Five years ago I was in so much pain that life wasn't worth it anymore. Within minutes of waking up from surgery 100% of my neck and arm pain was gone. I no longer live in the Cleveland area and I am back to Dr Schlenk to fix a problem with my lower back. He changed my life once and I feel confident that he will do it again. Both with my neck and back, he took the time to explain the details of the problem, the pros and cons, the details of the surgery, what I should expect right after surgery and what my chances for pain relief. I have never been to a doctor who spent more time both explaining and listening and who was more compassionate than Dr. Schlenk.

August 28th, 2014
Dr. Schlenk is an EXCELLENT surgeon. He took his time and answered all of my questions. He correctly diagnosed me and the surgical procedure immediately relieved my pain. I can't say enough nice things about this doctor.

March 21st, 2014
excellent care
very caring , took time to review test results and answer questions,

October 8th, 2013
Awesome Surgeon!
When the neurosurgeons in my city gave a grim diagnosis, I decided to go to Dr. Schlenk at Cleveland Clinic. He removed a benign schwannoma from my S1 nerve root and gave me my life back. His knowledge and bedside manner are the best. I'd highly recommend.

February 27th, 2013
NEVER RETURNS CALLS TO BUSY TO HELP

March 2nd, 2012
WWastatdisappointment !
Been to CC before and had good experience.Was recommended to go back to CC because of serious spinal issues with previous surgery.Appt was set for Dr. Schlenk and we came and meet with Dr.Our experience was truly unbelievable in his first greeting."You definetly have a serious issue and I can fix this with a full fusion and relieve 80% of you pain and we need to schedule soon as possible. We were amazed and we ask ' isn't there any pros and cons to surgery?" "You came here to see me and I am the best in this area, like I am the GOD of spinal surgeries'In a hurry,didn't want to dicuss anything further on life after full fusion. Just wanted to schedule surgery and get us out for next appointment.#2 appointment was called to come back and dicuss issue brought up by one of Judy's physians. We sat in waiting area for 2.5 hours and they were closing and Doctors were leaving. They told us to set in his office and he would be right in. We waited another 45 minutes and heard him talking for long time with his PA across the hall. When I got up tolook in he came out to leave and saw us.Bottom line tried tomake up excuses and checked his notes and wanted to know why we were there and started talking abut the surery that had talked abut at 1st appt.Arrogant physian no bedside manner, no interest in our comments, just make the appointment.Have since found another leading Doctor in spinal medicine.Note: Noticed his comment from patients and there are obvious reasons.

December 10th, 2011
An excellent surgeon, would highly recommend this gentleman.

July 18th, 2011
owner of h l f homes
great guy would use him anytime