A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schlessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schlessel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlessel graduated from Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg, Freiburg Im Breisgau.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Benj Schlessel MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Schlessel practice?
- Dr. Richard Schlessel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schlessel practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Neurologists and Huntingdon Valley Psychiatrists.