A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schloemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schloemer, Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schloemer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schloemer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Schloemer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Troy Regional Medical Center
- Crenshaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Schloemer MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Schloemer practice?
- Dr. Richard Schloemer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schloemer practices Surgery near Troy, AL.
See Troy Surgeons.