Dr. Richard Schloemer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Schloemer?

March 17th, 2015

i had the combo tuck would do it again. It has been well worth it.

March 31st, 2012

Wonderful doctor

So glad I had the mini-combituck. My surgery was 12 days ago. At first they told me I could return to work in 3-5 days, as opposed to the 4-6 weeks another plastic surgeon told me, but I actually went back the next afternoon. Dr. Schloemer's procedure is different from a normal tummy tuck (he will explain the type of incisions he makes), and this difference results in a vastly shorter recovery time. My surgery was at 1pm on a Monday, and I attended a meeting at work at 1pm the following day. The next day, Two days after surgery, I skipped the pain pill so I could drive three hours to a client meeting. It did hurt getting out of the car and moving around, but not so badly that I couldn't fake it for my one hour meeting. After the three hour return trip, I stopped at CVS and got some Tylenol. It was hurting more by then, but the two Tylenols fixed that. After that I didn't take any more of the pain pills Dr. Scloemer had prescribed for me. Now, about how I looked after surgery. I will be honest. It was not pretty at first. I looked like a Law and Order SVU victim b/c there was a fair amount of bruising all around my waist, back, and below the incision. However, it cleared up pretty quickly, and everything is looking great 12 days later. My stomach is FLAT. I wasn't really overweight, so Dr. Schloemer could only remove four pounds of fat (that is the size of sixteen sticks of butter), but it made a huge difference. Plus, that is the exact amount he told me he would remove before surgery. During surgery, he uses the most wonderful nurse anesthetist. I don't remember much about the surgery, but I remember hurting a couple of times and having the NA fix that immediately. One more thing: Dr. Scloemer is a board certified plastic surgeon. I read on another board that he was not, but that could have been a post from a few years ago. Anyway, he is board certified now and has performed almost 2000 of these procedures, if I am remembering that correctly. My husband tells me I have a high pain threshold and I only had four pounds removed, so someone else's experience could be very different. However, I would recommend Dr. schloemer to anyone who has lost weight and has a flabby tummy from pregnancy or to anyone who just wants a jump start in getting rid of some pounds.

March 5th, 2011

Great!

I had him remove my lovehandles and flatten my stomach some. I had 3.5 pounds of fat removed (I'm not overweight, it just accumulated at those spots). I was very happy with the results. He really knows his stuff and is very friendly and honest as well as a great guy to work with. It feels much more personal with him than any other doctor I've had. The lipo cost was literally half of what all others in the area were willing to charge. His office may not be the fanciest, but I would rather not be paying extra to have granite counter tops in the bathroom like some other places!!! I can't say enough good things about them, I have been very pleased and would do it again in a heartbeat.

January 10th, 2011

This doctor is passionate about his work. I am happy with my results thus far. His office building isn't top of the line but his staff very personable. The office isn't what would expect but you get the same results for less money.

July 2nd, 2009

Experience with doctor was good. His staff was not as pleasant to deal with.

June 2nd, 2017