A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schlossberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schlossberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlossberg
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schlossberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schlossberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gwinnett Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlossberg graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schlossberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Barrow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mark Schlossberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Schlossberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Schlossberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Schlossberg practices Family Medicine near Auburn, GA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.