Learn more about Dr. Richard Schlossberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schlossberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlossberg
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schlossberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schlossberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gwinnett Medical Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlossberg graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schlossberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Barrow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mark Schlossberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Schlossberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Schlossberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Schlossberg practices Family Medicine near Auburn, GA.
See Auburn Primary Care Doctors.