A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schlussel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schlussel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schlussel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlussel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schlussel has 23 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Schlussel MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Schlussel practice?
- Dr. Richard Schlussel has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schlussel practices Urology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Square, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See New Hyde Park Urologists.