A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schneider is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schneider, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Schneider has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dennis Schneider MD is a male Pathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Richard Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Schneider practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists.