A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schnute:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schnute, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnute graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Schnute has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bennighof Schnute MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Schnute practice?
- Dr. Richard Schnute has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Schnute practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.