A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schock graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- St Anthonys Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Frederick Schock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Schock practice?
- Dr. Richard Schock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schock practices Family Medicine near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Effingham, IL.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors.