A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schoenfeldt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schoenfeldt is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schoenfeldt, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenfeldt graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Schoenfeldt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Downtown Hospital
- A O Fox Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Schoenfeldt MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Schoenfeldt practice?
- Dr. Richard Schoenfeldt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schoenfeldt practices Neurology near Oneonta, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sidney, NY and New York, NY.
See Oneonta Neurologists.