Overall Review

October 4th, 2016
Don't see this doctor
This doctor saw me for only 2 minutes and was least bothered to explain anything. He lacks manner and professionalism. Please go and find sime other doctor.

April 11th, 2016
The most knowledgeable, patient and educated doctor!! Great bedside manner, explains everything and truly cares! He even called us back on a weekend while he was away to answer questions and we were a new patient he had never seen before. Never rushes us out. Totally recommend him!

April 2nd, 2016
Much happier, healthier and pain free with different doctor
Biopsy results accurate but inadequate pre-surgical instructions for the biopsy. Severe post biopsy infection. He left hospital in a hurry after biopsy to return to his practice when I was in urinary retention.Hospital released me when I was still in urinary retention. Web search indicated retention was medical emergency so I go to his office. Schoor broke Foley catheter inside me in his office in effort to resolve retention. Never looked for broken fragments inside me. No lidocaine when inserting catheters. Yanked catheter out quickly causing severe pain and bleeding. Lost blood work drawn at his office. No PSA measurements for what turned out to be advanced prostate cancer. Maybe I had misfortune of catching him on a few bad days or he was doing procedures out of his knowledge or comfort zone. Regardless, I do not want to risk returning and can not recommended him. Staff efficient but cold and uncaring.

March 7th, 2015
Miss
I highly recommend dr Schoor . I have vulvar vestibulitis and interstitial cystitis that went undiagnosed by many practitioners. He gets to the point and cares about fixing my issues not just to the point that it is improved but completely resolved . Also, he is easy to get in touch with , will do phone appointments and listens to everything I have to say .

September 29th, 2014
Great experience
Dr Schoor is a great physician. His manner is patient and most informative. The office is run very well and the staff professional. I recommend his practice very much

July 20th, 2014
Scatter minded, I didn't feel he was up to date or confident with his reccomendation, I was compelled to get a second opinion which was great since it saved me from a needless surgery

August 22nd, 2013
Extremely positive experience
I scheduled an appointment with him for a vasectomy reversal. My initial consult was on a Friday at 6pm. Because of traffic I was late getting to the appointment, and he waited for me while I was 30 minutes late, and didn't make me feel guilty for being late. I scheduled the procedure 2 weeks later, and received several calls from his staff to ensure I had the pre-op prescriptions and reminders about my procedure. The night before the procedure about 8pm, the Dr called me from his home to ask if I was OK and if I had any concerns. The procedure went very smooth, and he called the day after to ensure recovery was going fine. I've never received such superb bedside manner from a physician. He is knowledgeable, explained the procedure (positives and negatives) in easy to understand terms, and genuinely cared about my wife and I. Not sure what the other negative reviews were about, but I've found a doctor that I will continue to use and refer to friends and family.

June 17th, 2013
Having visited Dr Schoors office opened my eyes to how seeing a specialist could reassure and give me respectful and courteous treatment. The staff was very helpful and I would recommend this office to all my friends and family. Dr Schoor is compassionate and very informative

June 17th, 2013
sales
I have been a patient of Dr Schoor's for 4 years. He has consistently given me excellend care. I have referred several members of my family to him. He is an excellent urologist.

March 25th, 2013
Stay Away
Very easy to schedule appointment, only because doctor spends about 3.2 seconds with each patient. It's like a factory. The staff seems utterly miserable and over-worked - least friendly I've ever experienced. Doctor simply has NO bedside manner. He is not interested in explaining your particular diagnosis, detailing treatment options, or asking if you have any questions - he's trying to get you out the door to get the co-pay from the next 'patient' ... you are treated more like a customer here than an actual patient.

July 4th, 2011
terrible staff unprofessional and rude. the doctor see me for 8 minuts and doble charge , me and te insurance co

January 26th, 2009
re:vesectomy
dr. schoor is an excellent urologist for a vesectomy! very professional, well prepared! He uses modern tech not like some of these other doctors who say they do them all the time and don't know what there doing!!