A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schrick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrick graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Schrick has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Schrick MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Schrick practice?
- Dr. Richard Schrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schrick practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.