A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schrot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schrot
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Schrot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schrot, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrot graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Schrot has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Schrot MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Schrot practice?
- Dr. Richard Schrot has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Schrot practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians.