A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schubatis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schubatis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schubatis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubatis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schubatis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Schubatis MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Schubatis practice?
- Dr. Richard Schubatis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schubatis practices Internal Medicine near Plymouth, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Plymouth Internists.