Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Schumacher
Dr. Richard Schumacher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Avon, IN. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Schumacher is affiliated with Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated, Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital and Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Schumacher has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Richard Schumacher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Rolf Kreutz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi18
Dr. Anil Yadav
Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi21
Dr. William Gill
Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi19