A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schumacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schumacher
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schumacher graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Schumacher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Schumacher MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Schumacher practice?
- Dr. Richard Schumacher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Schumacher practices Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.