A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schuster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuster
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Schuster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schuster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Schuster has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard David Schuster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Schuster practice?
- Dr. Richard Schuster has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Schuster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.