Learn more about Dr. Richard Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schuster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Orthopaedics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schuster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Schuster practice?
Dr. Richard Schuster practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons, Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Surgeons, and Fort Worth Pediatric Surgeons.