Learn more about Dr. Richard Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schwab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schwab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Deprivation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Schwab practice?
Dr. Richard Schwab practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.