A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schwab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Deprivation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schwab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Schwab practice?
Dr. Richard Schwab practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.