A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schwarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schwarz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schwarz, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarz graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schwarz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Schwarz MD is a male Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Schwarz practice?
- Dr. Richard Schwarz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Schwarz practices Nephrology near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Nephrologists.