A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. Joseph Mercy of Macomb Clinton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Scott DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Scott practice?
- Dr. Richard Scott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Scott practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and Washington, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons and Warren Surgeons.