Learn more about Dr. Richard Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy of Macomb Clinton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Scott DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Scott practice?
- Dr. Richard Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Scott practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and Washington, MI.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.