A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Scott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy of Macomb Clinton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Scott DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Scott practice?
- Dr. Richard Scott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Scott practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and Washington, MI.
See Warren Surgeons and Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.