A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Scriven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Scriven is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Scriven, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Scriven graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Scriven has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Scriven MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Scriven practice?
- Dr. Richard Scriven has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Scriven practices Urology near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See North Richland Hills Urologists.