inactive

• Otolaryngology Olympia, WA

• Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2010
Dr. Seaman took the time to do a hearing loss evaluation. He asked me multiple questions regarding my hearing loss past and present. His staff was very kind and helpful with my paperwork. This is a very friendly office. I do recommend him and his staff to help you.

January 21st, 2010
No Respect For Veterans
I am a disabled veteran and was referred to Dr Seaman by the VA for a severe ear condition sustained in the Army. I currently work as a federal law enforcement officer. On the day before my appt, a man drew a gun on me in an attempt to resist arrest. I arrested the man and per federal law, had to present him in Seattle the next day before a Federal Magistrate Judge. I called Seaman's office and left them a message that evening explaining the situation. They called me back the next morning and said they would no longer see me as a patient & I needed to find a new doctor. I asked if he understood the situation, and he said that he did not care. The man was a complete jerk, has NO sympathy for disabled verterans or law enforcement and I will never see him as a patient and would recommend that others do not either. If a man can't honor the men who provide his freedom, he should not be allowed to practice medicine in a free country.

August 30th, 2010