A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sears
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sears, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sears graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sears has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Sears DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Sears practice?
- Dr. Richard Sears has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sears practices Anesthesiology near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Anesthesiologists.