Learn more about Dr. Richard Seely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Seely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seely
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seely Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Seely, MD, PA is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seely graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seely has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
- Fort Lauderdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Seely MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Seely practice?
- Dr. Richard Seely has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Seely practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davie, FL.