Learn more about Dr. Richard Seely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Seely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Seely, MD, PA is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seely graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seely has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
- Fort Lauderdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Blackwell Seely MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Seely practice?
- Dr. Richard Seely has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Seely practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Weston, FL.