Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Richard Seely
Richard Seely, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Davie, FL, with another office in Weston, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Child Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine and Psychiatry. Richard Seely is affiliated with Fort Lauderdale Hospital, Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus. Richard Seely has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Richard Seely has the following 3 specialties
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...