inactive

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2017
There is no better psychiatrist in the tri-county area. Dr Richard Seely is the best by far. From Key West To Brevard County and probably further.
There is no better psychiatrist in the tri-county area. Dr Richard Seely is the best by far. From Key West. To Brevard County and probably further.

April 2nd, 2016
I HAVE SEEN THIS PSYCHIATRIST ON AND OFF SINCE 1996. HE IS EXTREMELY INSIGHTFUL, EMPATHETIC, AND PUTS ME AT EASE THE MINUTE I SIT DOWN WITH HIM...

December 30th, 2015
The best Psy I have ever treated with. Cares about his patients

September 8th, 2015
An experienced and qualified doctor who specializes in addiction related problems in the most effective and cost efficient manner.

November 20th, 2014
Dr Doe
bad doctor

August 18th, 2011
Seems preoccupied with other personel problems. Leaves in the middle of session. Does not file time sensitive paperwork on time. Has mood swings. If your life depends on this man, do yourself a favor and see someone else.

May 27th, 2011
Really nice guy, he knows his stuff. :)
I really liked this psychiatrist. I was very comfortable during the appointment. He devised a treatment plan to help me with the discontinuation of my current medication. He's very easy to talk to, open minded, and brilliant. I highly recommend him. :)

March 15th, 2011
horriblw
Dr seely only takes cash or checks..Very sketchy. He works in addiction and perscribed be oxycodone for pain and the wrong dose of xanax causing me to end up in bad withdraws. He then treated me like an addict. WOULD NEVER GO SEE HIM AGAIN. I WANT A REFUND. 350 an hour what a rip off.

February 8th, 2011
he saved my life
Dr Seely is an amazing doctor. He will go out of his way to make you feel comfortable and is a genius in all aspects of medicine (he treats my back pain better then my neurosurgeon and orthopedic surgeons) . I have went to dozens of doctors who just want to throw addictive pills at me and doesn't try to get to the problem and wont help you stop the medication for most doctors my case is just to hard. If you need to detox he knows what he is doing and will minimize your symptoms 70-90% with all non addictive meds. He doesn't except insurance but it is worth every penny. And i really dont have a lot of money. His credentials are just ridiculous he has a degree in everything and 30+ years experience. If you are sick of addictive drugs he can save your life. If you need a psychiatrist know one is better in my opinion.

August 5th, 2010
we wish all doctors could be like Dr. Seely
In Doctor Seely there is that rare blend of competence, compassion and integrity that is so lacking in most of the psychiatry profession today. Our son was suicidal after haphazard prescriptions and treatment by other doctors. We were very fortunate to have found him. His professionalism,kindness and genuine care and concern for our son was a real blessing.

February 21st, 2010
I wish I could freely express...
Admittedly Dr. Seely only gets to see the part of the picture that the patient wants him to see. I am not his patient, but I sure hope he spots the discrete warning signs associated with a patient I believe is misusing of amphetamine-dextroamphetamine. This drug is known to induce symptoms similar to those seen in obsessive disorder, panic disorder, and phobic disorders.

March 24th, 2009