Addiction Medicine Specialist, Psychiatrists

1840 Main St
Ste 204
Weston, FL 33326
954-306-0722
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

Seems preoccupied with other personel problems. Leaves in the middle of session. Does not file time sensitive paperwork on time. Has mood swings. If your life depends on this man, do yourself a favor and see someone else.

|  Really nice guy, he knows his stuff. :)  |  show details
May 26th, 2011

I really liked this psychiatrist. I was very comfortable during the appointment. He devised a treatment plan to help me with the discontinuation of my current medication. He's very easy to talk to, open minded, and brilliant. I highly recommend him. :)

|  horriblw  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2011

Dr seely only takes cash or checks..Very sketchy. He works in addiction and perscribed be oxycodone for pain and the wrong dose of xanax causing me to end up in bad withdraws. He then treated me like an addict. WOULD NEVER GO SEE HIM AGAIN. I WANT A REFUND. 350 an hour what a rip off.

|  he saved my life  |  show details
by Eric on Feb 8th, 2011

Dr Seely is an amazing doctor. He will go out of his way to make you feel comfortable and is a genius in all aspects of medicine (he treats my back pain better then my neurosurgeon and orthopedic surgeons) . I have went to dozens of doctors who just want to throw addictive pills at me and doesn't try to get to the problem and wont help you stop the medication for most doctors my case is just to hard. If you need to detox he knows what he is doing and will minimize your symptoms 70-90% with all non addictive meds. He doesn't except insurance but it is worth every penny. And i really dont have a lot of money. His credentials are just ridiculous he has a degree in everything and 30 years experience. If you are sick of addictive drugs he can save your life. If you need a psychiatrist know one is better in my opinion.

|  we wish all doctors could be like Dr. Seely  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2010

In Doctor Seely there is that rare blend of competence, compassion and integrity that is so lacking in most of the psychiatry profession today. Our son was suicidal after haphazard prescriptions and treatment by other doctors. We were very fortunate to have found him. His professionalism,kindness and genuine care and concern for our son was a real blessing.

|  I wish I could freely express...  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2010

Admittedly Dr. Seely only gets to see the part of the picture that the patient wants him to see. I am not his patient, but I sure hope he spots the discrete warning signs associated with a patient I believe is misusing of amphetamine-dextroamphetamine. This drug is known to induce symptoms similar to those seen in obsessive disorder, panic disorder, and phobic disorders.

|  sweetheart SEELY  |  show details