A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Seggerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Seggerman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seggerman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Seggerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Seggerman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Seggerman practice?
- Dr. Richard Seggerman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Seggerman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.