A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Seggerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seggerman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seggerman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Seggerman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seggerman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Seggerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Seggerman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Seggerman practice?
- Dr. Richard Seggerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Seggerman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.