A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Seggerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Seggerman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seggerman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Seggerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seggerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Seggerman practice?
Dr. Richard Seggerman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.