Learn more about Dr. Richard Seher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Seher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seher
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Seher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Seher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seher graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Seher MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Seher practice?
- Dr. Richard Seher has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Seher practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Cardiologists.