Learn more about Dr. Richard Seher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Seher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seher
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Seher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seher graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Seher MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Seher practice?
- Dr. Richard Seher has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Seher practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Cardiologists.