- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Seith is Excellent. Dr. Seith has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Seith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Seith graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Seith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum Medical Centers, Llc
- Central Florida Cataract & Laser Surgery Center, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Seith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Seith practice?
Dr. Richard Seith practices Ophthalmology near Daytona Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Altamonte Springs, FL and Mcdonough, GA.
See Daytona Beach Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Seith, Dr. Ricardo Seith, Dr. Rich Seith, Dr. Richie Seith, Dr. Rick Seith, Dr. Rickey Seith