A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Seith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Seith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seith
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Seith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Seith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seith graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Seith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Altamonte
- Central Florida Cataract & Laser Surgery Center, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Seith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Seith practice?
- Dr. Richard Seith has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Seith practices Ophthalmology near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Ophthalmologists.