A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sekerak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sekerak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekerak graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sekerak has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Cambridge Manor, Fairfield CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Sekerak MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Sekerak practice?
- Dr. Richard Sekerak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Sekerak practices Internal Medicine near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT.
See Trumbull Internists.