A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Selo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Selo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Selo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Selo graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Selo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Selo MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Selo practice?
- Dr. Richard Selo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Selo practices Urology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Urologists.