A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Semeran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Semeran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Semeran, MD, PC is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Semeran graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Semeran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Semeran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Semeran practice?
Dr. Richard Semeran practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NY.
See Syracuse Obstetricians & Gynecologists.