Learn more about Dr. Richard Senter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Senter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Senter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Senter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Senter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Senter graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Senter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gordon Senter MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Senter practice?
- Dr. Richard Senter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Senter practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Salisbury, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Salisbury Internists and Salisbury Rheumatologists.