A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Senter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Senter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Senter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Senter graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Senter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gordon Senter MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Senter practice?
- Dr. Richard Senter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Senter practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Salisbury, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Salisbury Internists and Salisbury Rheumatologists.