A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Settles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Settles is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Settles graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Settles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Settles DO and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Settles practice?
- Dr. Richard Settles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Settles practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.