inactive

Richard Settles DO Patient Reviews

October 18th, 2012
Wouldn't THINK of going to another Doctor !
I and family have been a paitent's for years and will break down my experence's.The Staff...Never had an issue... EVER !, Caring, smiling and informative, call's to make sure I picked up my RX's that have been renewed. Overall warmth. Doc. Settles...Again, been seeing him for many year's and if I have to wait a few extra mintues, so be it..because he spends the TIME with his paitent's, would you rather go to a " drive thru " office, well, then go to a " Walk in Clinic " !..Doc. because of the time he spends, know's his paitent's, and is informative and knowlegdeable...As I see these " catty " comment's, all it tells me is that YOU have not been seeing this Office, therefore you have no clue of how hard the staff work's to keep Doc. moving along ! Now, again, I wouldn't THINK of seeing another Doctor and my reason's are many and frankly not public knowledge...but the Office and Staff know and have gone far beyond what any other Doctor has EVEN to offer. Now they have a WONDERFUL and not kidding here, a Holistic Doctor that, again, I can NOT say enough good about, Dr. Taylor...Both have been life changing for myself and my family. I have not a single complaint !..It's disheartening to hear such negative comment's, because you have visited this office 1 OR 2 time's...your just a a commitment phobe, because have you stuck it out, you would feel the same way I and my family does, make the relationship !! Because they DO make it !

May 3rd, 2012
Dr very caring, staff and office mgt lousy
ALWAYS have to call multiple times to get Rx renewals. Have learned to start the process at least 2 weeks before the Rx runs out.

October 7th, 2011
Dr. Settles staff are all incompetent employees. It is like watching peat and repeat. I had blood work done andI never got a call back from him with the results. The results were mailed to me and I decided to have them reviewed by another doctor. Turns out I am a Type II diabetic and now take medication. I could have stroked out or had a heart attack. I've decided to change doctors.

June 9th, 2010
Dr. Settles and his office staff were very courteous with me. Dr. Settles spent time with me and discussed the issues that I needed taken care of. He also followed up within a week or two of getting my labs done. Dr. Richard Settles will spend as much time with me as I need him to. He's an EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!! I would recommend him to anyone.