A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Shack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shack, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shack graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shack has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Shack MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Shack practice?
- Dr. Richard Shack has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Shack practices Family Medicine near Alpharetta, GA.
See Alpharetta Primary Care Doctors.