Dr. Richard Kingsley Shadduck MD is male, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shadduck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
He has special expertise in 23 Areas, including Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Agranulocytosis, and Anemia.20 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shadduck graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shadduck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- West Penn Allegheny Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shadduck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Shadduck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Shadduck practice?
Dr. Richard Shadduck practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Hematologists, and Pittsburgh Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Shadduck, Dr. Ricardo Shadduck, Dr. Rich Shadduck, Dr. Richie Shadduck, Dr. Rick Shadduck, Dr. Rickey Shadduck