Dr. Richard Shadoan Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Shadoan?

November 7th, 2015

This man saved my life about 35 years ago. I spent 6 years with him. None of the subsequent doctors would change his program. They knew him and trusted his work, and for good reason. I am totally unmedicated now and thriving, thanks to my early work with him.

September 1st, 2014

dangerous

Way too old to be prescribing medications and providing diagnosis. He's in his 80s. This is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Avoid avoid avoid.

January 27th, 2014

Terrible Experience with this Psychiatrist

Shadoan is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever met with. During my first and only visit, his phone rang a few times and instead of silencing the ring and letting it go to voicemail he answered the calls in the middle of my session while I was detailing major events and emotions in my life. He seemed nervous and very unsure of himself. Odd considering he is probably in his 60s and has been practicing for decades. He wrote me a prescription with a refill for medication I have been taking for years and then would not approve the refill with my pharmacy when my insurance changed. So he wrote me a prescription and then took it back, leaving me hanging and without my medicine for more than a week while I tried to get an appointment with another doctor. I am not sure why he would write a script and then take it back. Good thing I am not suicidal. Pretty horrible. If Yelp had negative stars I would check off each one. If there is somewhere else I can report this unprofessional behavior I will try. I cannot believe a trained medical professional would behave this way.

August 29th, 2013

Worst ever

I guess we didn't get along. No star.

January 17th, 2013