Learn more about Dr. Richard Shaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shaffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shaffer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Shaffer practice?
Dr. Richard Shaffer practices Family Medicine near Longwood, FL.
See Longwood Family Physicians.