A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Shand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Shand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Shand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Shand graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Shand has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Valley Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Shand MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Shand practice?
- Dr. Richard Shand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Shand practices Internal Medicine near La Junta, CO.
See La Junta Internists.