Dr. Richard Shannon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Shannon?

June 16th, 2011

Dr. Shannon better ratings indicate

Dr. Shannon was thorough and knowledgeable, and he spent adequate time with me. He's checked out a few bladders in his time. Highly recommend.

September 13th, 2008

Office Staff

Doc found two malignant tumors in my bladder. Scheduled me for surgery following week. Staff called to resched surgery. Supposed to call me back in two days. Have not heard from the and has been a week. Staff was supposed to call me with results of CT and blood work. Again I have not heard from them in a week. One staff member was rude when I called for results stating, "when the nurse gets them on her desk, she will call you." I am looking for another doctor now to take care of my needs. Another example of medical staff showing it is all about them and not the patient.

August 4th, 2014